Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This Is Some Highbrow Sh*t

This toilet automatically lifts its lid when you approach. When you're finished, it gently blasts your bottom with warm water and proceeds to air dry your tush. It also self-flushes, self-cleans and deodorizes the air. And if you have $5,000 lying around, you should totally buy it for someone for Christmas. But if you don't have $5,000 lying around but you want to get your loved ones something bathroom related but highbrow, you should buy them this book: 

 

A handful of my friends have contributed to this anthology, and these friends are crazy talented writers. 

So here is the link if you want to read some really good shit!


11 comments:

Shelly said...

This is going to make a great Christmas present for several on my list...

Andrew Leon said...

Oh... I have a story about poop. It's in two different books, too.

Anonymous said...

I think the hospital offered that to me after childbirth. I declined.

DiscConnected said...

This is timely...I needed a gag gift for my boss!

Last year's gift was "What's Your Poo Telling You" by Anish Sheth-which was a pretty funny book.

I guess books like this just get shit reviews...

the late phoenix said...

$5,000 lying around butt...

to me, code brown means brownies...oh, wait, yeah, okay...

Yolanda Renée said...

Excellent gift - my hubby needed an idea for his boss!

I foresee a massive rush to fill high brow stockings this year! Nothing funnier!

DWei said...

I want that toilet... If only I had 5k to borrow...

Nas said...

Congrats on the book release! Great gift idea.

Stephanie said...

Like "Everyone Poops" for adults! Sounds like a great white elephant gift. (Er, brown elephant?)

Al Penwasser said...

But....does anyone have a picture of themselves sitting on a curbside toilet?
I thought not.
There's probably a reason for that.

Theresa Milstein said...

Well, this is a very interesting post....

Too bad those toilet bowls are so expensive. I hear there are ones that play music in Japan.